Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sheetrock

Before we get into pictures, I just wanna say thanks to everyone for all your comments. I'm glad I'm not sending these pictures out into the void. And it's fun to share the excitement of the house with you all. I imagine the pictures to come in the next month and a half will be even more fun as we begin the finish work. Here's hoping it goes well and we can be in by July 15. That's what our builder's aiming for, and I think he just might actually do it. This is the master bedroom/bathroom. This is the kitchen. This is Auralee with her belly hanging out. I haven't got the heart to tell her how silly she looks, when she thinks she looks uber cool! And this, which has nothing to do with the house, is Elijah mowing the lawn with dad. He was just walking behind him, but then he remembered that he has his own lawnmower, and it was so much quicker with two. :)

3 comments:

Maria Olsen said...

Looks great! It is hard to tell kids they look silly when they think they are adorable. Too cute with Elijah mowing behind you. =)

Grizzgal said...

I also think you refrained from mentioning when I looked ridiculous a time or to as well.

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Auralee. Good to see she still has her spunk :)