1. Stripes match stripes.
2. Princesses match princesses.
3. When layering, always put the shirt you like best on the top, no matter what.
4. As long as you change your pajamas nightly, you only need to change your underwear weekly.
5. The shirt you really want to wear is always clean enough.
6. Flip flops are the universal donor of footwear (they match with everything).
7. All clothes must have the same predominant colors to truly match.
8. Size is relative, as long as the shirt doesn't pull your ears off when your mom yanks it over your head.
9. Don't get stuck in the accessory paradigm (who says a belt can't be a necklace?).
10. Dress-up clothes are appropriate for all occasions. So are blankets.
Sent from my iPad