Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lagoon on Joe's Birthday

Lagoon was a magical place for me as a kid. Kind of like Disneyland for most people, only I didn't go to Disneyland until I was sixteen, so the magic had dulled by then. I think my favorite thing now is to watch my kids go. Their excitement fuels my own. Of course, I'm a roller-coaster junkie, so that doesn't help. Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids going on rides at Lagoon. Elijah on his first carousel ride. He chose one that goes up and down, but he wasn't sure about his choice once the ride started moving. Funny. I took him on a fairly intense roller coaster after that, though, and then the carousel wasn't that big of a deal. Auralee and Elijah on the rocket kiddie ride. Elijah, the girls, and cousin Owen on the spaceship ride. They all got out when the ride was over and just left Elijah waiting there. What?!? Joe getting ready to go on Rocket. It was the only ride he hadn't dared to go on last year. So this year he conquered that fear...several times. Guess he takes after his mom.

No comments: