Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wow! These guys are pouring it on!

They've been working like madmen, and, look! the whole top floor is framed and the interior is almost done, too.
This is the laundry room. You can't tell, but it's about 9'x 9'. I've always wanted a laundry room big enough to hold everything the kids dump when they come in the house. This is right off of the garage, so it will hold all their crap without letting it filter into the house and make huge messes.
This is the front bedroom, probably the girls', with a cute cut-out window. I'll probably make a window seat/storage, etc.
This is the dining room. No formal dining AND eat-in kitchen area for me. That's a waste of space. This is just one nice, big room that can accommodate everyone. Can't wait to show you the finished product. Tomorrow I'm going to take pictures of the master suite. And Meesa, Maria, I'm glad somebody's interested. You guys can visit first!

4 comments:

B&BRiggs said...

I'm so glad they are working 'like madmen' and making such great progress!

Angie Larkin said...

This is happening fast! Woo!

Maria Olsen said...

thank you! We will have to take you up on your offer. Looking good!!

Grizzgal said...

I tried to engage in conversation about the house via facebook, but it went unacknowledged. I'm super interested!

~Jenisa