Monday, May 21, 2012

Windows and arches and lights, oh my!

Yes, that its real glass in the windows. Notice the arched windows around the door. Starting to see a theme here? We're now taking suggestions for the name with which we will christen this house when it's done, but be aware that we will heavily weigh any name suggestion that utilizes the word "arch." :)
See? Here are the arches separating the master bedroom and the master bath. They'll probably look better with the columns, but that'll have to wait.
And this is the frame for the drop-down ceiling over the dining room. I think it's going to be pretty swell. Now I just have to find or make the right fixture for it. Anybody ever made a chandelier before?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh look at Elijah next to Papa . . . I am enjoying the pictures of the house, but I need to see a picture of your littlest man. I picture him as a little toddler just walking . . .

Maria Olsen said...

how about Archy?

Eric Roberts said...

Archibald?

Liisa said...

Looks great! Can former residents of Moab come visit you and play? We'll have to drive by next time we're in town. Golden Arches:)

cambersue said...

OOOooo I LOVE it!!!!