Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Master Suite

So this is the Master bedroom. The bed will fit right between those two windows. Isn't that great? But while the room is a nice size, it's not my favorite part.
This is my favorite part. No, it's not a walk-in closet. It's a walk-in shower. Of course, it will be awesome when finished. But just imagine it now. I'm not even going to put a door on -- don't need to. Which means one less piece of glass to clean and try to scrub hard water spots off of.
This will be the rest of the bathroom. It doesn't look like much now, but our builder has this thing with arches, and I think it's going to be very dramatic when it's finished, so stay tuned!
And this is just a fun shot of the house from the side. They're putting the roof on tomorrow, so check back soon.

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

It's not gonna be 2 stories? I was picturing a whole other floor.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a walk in shower . . . one day for me, congrats for you!