Sunday, April 20, 2008



Ever since Joe's Russian friend Nikita let him borrow his Avatar videos, Joe has been obsessed. He desperately wants to be Ang. One evening he decided to take matters into his own hands. He snuck into the bathroom, grabbed my side-burn trimmers and went to town. The end result was a patchy head of hair with multiple bald spots. As Parents we vicariously live through our chillies at times. I've always wanted to bic my head. So we went ahead and took it down to Auralee-butt smooth. Joe got a bit of razor burn, poor guy. :) After all the shaving was over and his head stopped burning he asked, "papa can we paint an arrow on my head?"

Shaunna says that Joe looks extremely pathetic and thus she has a difficult time disciplining him with a bald head.

3 comments:

B. Surfer said...

"Hey Meesa, feel my head. It feels pretty good." Joe's opening line to me a church the day after. PRiceless.

The Staker Family said...

What's this kid stuff? Allan is obsessed with Avatar and for a while we had every episode on our DVR. But hey, if he is still into it you have a great Halloween costume as long as you are willing to shave his head again!

Angie Larkin said...

Wow. Joe makes a great Ang. I understand his longing to be the Avatar. Afton practices her "bending" all the time. She's actually pretty dang good. We have "bend-offs" and she usually takes me out with her superior earth bending skills. I also have a secret cartoon crush on Saka. What a beautiful family you have. Congrats on mystery baby number three...??? Thanks for THAT update! Take care guys and thanks for visiting the blog.